The finalists at Sustainable Beauty Awards 2016
The society Organic Monitor announces the firms finalists of its international event devoted to the beauty and the sustainability: the Sustainable Beauty Awards 2016, four for each of the five categories in contest:
- Pioneers of the Sustainability: Éminence Organic Skin Care, Givaudan, Human Nature (Gandang Kalikasan), Weleda
- Leader of the Sustainability: Boticario Group, Croda International, Esse Skincare, Weleda
- Sustainable for Packaging: Boticario Group, Humble Products, Pierre Cattier, Speick Naturkosmetik
- Sustainable for Ingredients: Croda International with Majestem™, IBR Ltd with IBR-CalmDeAge® 1201, L'Oréal Group with Quinoa Husk, TRI-K Industries with Baobab Tein NPNF®
- Sustainable for Green Formula: Esse Probiotic Skincare, Urtekram Coconut range, Synthesis Organics, Weleda Evening Primrose range
The winner and second classified of every category will be announced in a ceremony to Paris on October 24, near the hotel Paris Marriott Champs Elysées, entertained beside the European edition of the Sustanaible Cosmetics Summit.